This course provides an introduction to the Nuclear Site Licence and the Site Licence Conditions.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of what a nuclear Site Licence is and why we have them
- Recognise what Licence Conditions are
- Demonstrate an awareness of what ‘adequate arrangements’ are
- Demonstrate an awareness of key legislation that applies to nuclear sites in Great Britain
- Appreciate how the Office for Nuclear Regulation (ONR) regulates nuclear Site Licencees
The course is split in to three main topics –
1. Nuclear Site Licence
2. Licence conditions
Who should do the course?
It is aimed at individuals who work within the nuclear industry either directly for a Nuclear Installation (the Licensee) or a Supply Chain Company.
It will provide you with an understanding of what a Site Licence is, what types of nuclear sites are licensed and why the Site Licence process is required. It will also give you an insight into what the Licence Conditions are, how the Licensee is required to implement these and the key legislation and regulation process in Great Britain.
The course is available online, via the Nuclear Training Network
£90 + VAT per learner
£45 + VAT per learner for NSAN members