Hands-on Training on Analysis of Alpha, Beta and Gamma Emitters by Radiochemical Spectroscopic Techniques - MEET-CINCH - on December 9 - 13, 2019, in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The training takes place at JSI on December 9 - 13, 2019, in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Closing date for applications is the 4th November 2019
This training course aims to deliver the basics of alpha, beta and gamma spectroscopy techniques for the determination of radionuclides in environmental samples. Participants should have interests in analytical radiochemistry, basic knowledge on radioactive decay, analytical chemistry and detection of radionuclides.
- to get familiar with the radiochemical analysis of alpha, beta and gamma emitters by radiometric techniques
- to gain understanding of basic principles of radiochemical analysis to get familiar with alpha, beta and gamma spectrometry
- to be able to understand radiochemical analytical procedures and apply them on practical problems
- to gain practical skills of working in radiochemistry laboratory
- to gain practical skills of handling radioactive materials
More information click here
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Euratom research and training programme 2014-2018 under grant agreement No 754 972