Basic Nuclear Industry Behaviours
“Explain some of the behaviours that will be expected from you when working on a nuclear construction site so as to ensure that the plant is built safely and accurately to its design”
- Explain the features of a strong safety culture.
- State the actions required following an ‘event’ or ‘near-miss’
- Recognise safe and unsafe ‘behaviours’ and ‘situations’
- Explain some techniques for preventing errors in your work.
- Explain why it is important to work in accordance with approved procedures.
- Explain why work must only be carried out by appropriately trained, qualified and experienced workers.