This two-day course is designed to provide an overview of customer requirements and the related quality and safety standards, processes and documentation so that suppliers are in a stronger position to implement robust quality management processes, systems, controls, plans and documentation.
It will address the following requirements:
- the practical implications of customer quality frameworks and standards; e.g. RCC-M, ASME, NSQ100 and GQAS
- the quality management structures, systems, plans and evidence required to meet customer expectations and comply with quality standards
- the practical documentation requirements, plans and business processes that customers expect and demand of suppliers.
Appreciation of customer expectation and standards and implementing effective quality management processes, including:
- Practical application of nuclear quality standards, e.g. NSQ 100 & GQAS
- Quality management organisational structures
- Quality management systems specific to contract scope
- Quality Plans – importance and content
- Evidence of compliance and audit
- Quality manuals and plans
- Realisation of continuous improvement responsibilities in line with customer expectations
Documentation controls, including:
- Creating, reviewing & approving documentation controls
- Resource requirements
- Procedure approval & customer approval
- SQEP records/competency records & independency
- Change control
- Retention periods/lifetime records (how, who?)
- Samples and test specimens
- Documentation specifics (radiographs, ultrasonics and equivalents)
- Project plans and reporting
- Disaster management plans/business continuity management
- Storage & preservation (process and documentation)
Anyone working in a junior or senior management role in departments such as manufacturing/engineering, quality or material planning/logistics.
Suitable for the following Job grades:
- Junior Manager
- Senior Manager
Suitable for the following key business functions:
- Material Planning & Logistics
Standard times are 0900 – 1630, however, these can be negotiated to suit the needs of the company.
In- House - This course has been designed to be delivered in-house so it can be tailored to a specific company. Subject to availability our trainers can deliver the programme at the company’s site (or at a suitable local venue of their choice) if they have a group of 10 or more (max 15). Please register your interest .
For further information, please contact;
T: 01142 229943