This course will deepen understanding and knowledge of customer requirements and technical specifications so that suppliers are able to effectively undertake quality related activities appropriate to component classifications and can flow the requirements down to their sub-tier suppliers.
- Capturing, defining and validating customer and technical requirements
- Flow down process to sub tiers and customer responsibilities
- Risk and cost management
- Templates and best practice
- In service requirements
- Clarifying and resolving technical problems
- Sub tier approval and controls
- Assessing, rating and selecting suppliers
- Mitigating supplier weaknesses
- Understanding and Identifying component safety classifications
- Component classification listing
- Impact of safety classifications on quality related activities
- Project quality plans
- Technical controls relating to quality related activities, control of procedures for QRAs and TCs
- Verification of above / tie in to MQP
- Flow down of IFS/QRA requirements
- Surveillance and audit requirements
2016 - No available dates. 2017 dates to follow.
Who should attend?
Senior engineers, technicians, quality professionals and procurement specialists.
9am – 4.30pm including lunch and refreshments.
Members - £500 plus VAT per person
Non-members - £1000 plus VAT per person
Advanced Manufacturing Park, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
To secure your place, please book online via our booking form which can be found here.
For further information please contact: