What are the Triple Bars ?
The Triple Bar course suite has been developed to provide individuals with a fundamental level to introduce the requirements for compliance, nuclear awareness and industry behaviours for working in the nuclear industry. There are four Triple Bar courses, each of which has been developed to concentrate on a particular sub sector of the nuclear industry.
- Triple Bar Existing Sites - provides an introduction to working on an existing nuclear site
- Triple Bar Nuclear Leadership - provides an introduction to nuclear leadership style
- Triple Bar New Nuclear Build Sites – provides an introduction to working on a new build site
- Triple Bar Nuclear Manufacturing – provides an introduction to manufacturing for the nuclear sector.
- Triple Bar Nuclear Security – provides an introduction to nuclear security awareness.
Further information on the courses can be found via the links to the left.