Nominations for the UK Nuclear Skills Awards have closed with a record number of applications received. The panels now have the hard task of deciding who the finalists will be for the following categories...
- UK Nuclear STEM Ambassador Award
- Business Service Apprentice of the Year
- Engineering Apprentice of the Year
- Manufacturing Apprentice of the Year
- Scientific Apprentice of the Year
- Engineering Graduate of the Year
- Science Graduate of the Year
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion
- Subject Matter Expert of the Year Award
- UK Nuclear Apprentice of the Year
The selected finalists for all the categories will be invited to attend the high profile UK Nuclear Skills Awards dinner which will be held on the 21st March 2019 in Manchester. The Dinner is a collaborative event organised by NSAN and Cogent Skills.
The UK Nuclear Skills Awards Dinner is a firm favourite on the nuclear event calendar and is expected to sell quickly. Early booking is encouraged via NSAN or Cogent Skills. The UK Nuclear Skills Awards is also the perfect evening to promote your organisation. A number of sponsorships are also available.
Interview panel dates are as follows:
Subject Matter Expert Award & ED&I Award - 3rd December 2018
Business Service Apprentice of the Year - 4th December 2018
Scientific Graduate & Science Apprentice - 5th December 2018
Engineering Apprentice & Manufacturing Apprentice - 10th December 2018
Engineering Graduate & STEM Ambassador - 11th December 2018