Search for the Nuclear Stars of Present & Future
Nominations for the 2020 UK Nuclear Skills Awards have launched!
All companies working in or with the nuclear sector are invited to put forward their nominations in the following categories.
- Business Service Apprentice of the Year
- Engineering Apprentice of the Year
- Manufacturing Apprentice of the Year
- Scientific Apprentice of the Year
- Engineering Graduate of the Year
- Science Graduate of the Year
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion of the Year
- Nuclear STEM Ambassador of the Year
- Subject Matter Expert of the Year
The Nuclear Skills Awards recognise and celebrate exceptional talent employed in the nuclear sector. The aim is to have award winners who are role models to inspire others to undertake a career in the nuclear industry.
Nominees who progress through the selection process will be invited to attend the high-profile UK Nuclear Skills Awards ceremony which will be held on 12th March 2020. The Skills Awards Ceremony is a collaborative event organised by the National Skills Academy for Nuclear (NSAN) and Cogent Skills.